Accounting & Financial Outsourcing
Outsourcing solutions to grow your business.
Increased competition and advancements in artificial intelligence and app development has changed the financial reporting industry. End users at all levels need to satisfy daily reporting requirements. simplerAccounts’ Accounting and Outsourcing Services helps clients meet their current needs, while focused on long-term goals. Our advisors assess and measure key functions in your business and draw on our experience to provide tailored solutions.
Adding value to your business.
Actionable and relevant financial data is one of key tools that help businesses succeed. From recording monthly financial transactions to budgeting and forecasting we provide business with the accounting fundamentals to know their current financial standings.
- General ledger maintenance
- Cash receipt application
- Cash disbursement and credit card coding of transactions
- Chart of account and general ledger maintenance
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and month-end close procedures
- Variance analysis of income and expense accounts
- Preparation of monthly GAAP basis financial statement
- Regulatory reporting
- Managed payroll
- Customized key performance indicators
Our business growth services.
Model to take your business to the next level through comprehensive advisory and support. From scenraio budgeting and forecasting to This tier delivers real-time relevant information.
- Metrics dashboards containing financial reporting, data analytics, and customized key performance indicators
- Tax compliance
- Audit preparation and support
- Policy and procedure development
- Accounting cleanup
- Process re-engineering
Business governance and oversight.
Financial Management tier offers a set of resources to client who are going through transition in their finance department. Services in this tier include:
- Virtual Chief Financial Officer
- Outsource accounting – finance department
- Regulatory liaison
- 501c3 revocation and reinstatement
- Forensic Audits
- Processes and procedures development and implemenation
#smallbusiness #nonprofit #strategy #lebron #business&growthread more
Many nonprofits are not aware of the automatic revocation rule enacted by the Internal Revenue Service in 2006. In short, if a nonprofit fails to file their federal tax form 990 three years consecutively, their nonprofit's tax exempt status is automatically revoked....read more
The “trick” if we may, is to manage your cash flow around the lean days.read more