SIMPLER SUBSCRIPTION PLAN – RESTRICTIONS
The following restrictions apply to the simplerAccounts’ SIMPLER Subscriptions Plan; an
- Qualifying organizational structures.
|Limited Liability Company||Single Member||N/A|
|Limited Liability Company – Partnership||Up members to 20 members||K-1|
|C-Corporation||Nonpublic company||Subject to review prior to acceptance|
|Nonprofit 990||N/A||Subject to review prior to acceptance|
- Types of Transactions: Types and Volumes.
Financial transactions are accessible online or importable. Acceptable imports are OFX, QIF and CSV. Financial imports cannot exceed 9,000 transactions annually.
- Cash Transactions
Revenue or expenses not accessible online or imported must be declared by the Member on a Cash Receipts form.
- Tax Years
Federal, state and city tax filings are produced for years 2018 and 2019. Prior tax years that need filing will have a separate engagement and fees are negotiable.
- Exclusion and Breach of Contract
Publicly traded companies are excluded from the SIMPLER SUBSCRIPTION PLAN.
Breach of contract occurs if either of the following occurs:
- If Member subscription fee exceeds 35 days past due or Member fail to make two payments consecutively. Whichever occur first.
- If Member subscriptions’ balance of contract is equal to or greater than 30%.
- Right of Refuse Services
simplerAccounts has the right to refuse.
- SIMPLER SUBSCRIPTION PLAN deliverables:
- Monthly bookkeeping services in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for periods 1/1/2019 through 12/31/2019
- Monthly financial statements.
- Filing of 2019 business and personal tax returns federal, state and local tax returns.
- Complimentary budget industry analysis